Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkormat EL - Battery compartment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Nikkormat EL - Battery compartment Reply with quote

I just look some detail photo of a Nikkormat EL. The batteries are located under the mirror and inside the camera. Isn't this strange? Anyone has one and how easy is it to replace the batteries. What kind/type of batteries do they use? Why don't they just make a hole at the bottom of the camera, and insert the battery from the bottom?
I saw one on sale and wonder if this camera is quite a good one to have. Any comment?

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. From what i know, its easier to change the battery in this camera than in others. You can find the battery at any camera store. I have one in very good condition to sell (branded Nikomat - the same but in japanese version), if you are interested just PM me.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

px28 battery. Easy to replace, Lock up mirror, slide
tab on battery compartment door to the left and it
pops open.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Nikkormat EL - Battery compartment Reply with quote

aniramca wrote:
I just look some detail photo of a Nikkormat EL. The batteries are located under the mirror and inside the camera. Isn't this strange? Anyone has one and how easy is it to replace the batteries. What kind/type of batteries do they use? Why don't they just make a hole at the bottom of the camera, and insert the battery from the bottom?
I saw one on sale and wonder if this camera is quite a good one to have. Any comment?

I own an EL and I love it. The battery isnt hard to replace but It could be in a better spot.

Fujica opted for a door to the right of the lens mount.