Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 28/3.5 on FM2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Nikkor 28/3.5 on FM2 Reply with quote

Here are two shots recently with Nikkor 28/3.5 on FM2. X-Tra 400 film. This is the widest Nikkor lens I have and costed me US$35. I am happy. Mike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice result , must be happy Laughing Laughing I like them especially second one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones, Mike. Beautiful colors the 1st one, great perspective and framing #2.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First shot for colours and second for perspective. =)
...starting to love nikkors =) maybe once I try to buy one body and maybe sooner some glasses... they are pretty and very well made, aren't they?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comment.
The lake should be foggy in winter early moring typically. And this lake (SunMoon Lake) is one of most populous touring place in Taiwan. It has mostly beautiful side in morning before crowd and noise of engine occupied it.
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon you should be happy. does well with fuji film ...