Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New Lens...Vivitar 135mm f/2.5 TX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: New Lens...Vivitar 135mm f/2.5 TX Reply with quote

Got this one with all original packing and a TX-PK adapter for 23 dollars including shipping. I've paid nearly twice that for just the TX-PK adapter. They are getting harder and harder to find.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks brand new! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Excellent find! Yours looks quite nice compared to mine.I got one last fall and have used it a few times in our gardens.This unassuming little lens shot excellent wide open on a 50D for some fairly good images....it's reported to shoot well wide open though.I didn't shoot it in the mid aperture range where it reportedly doesn't shoot quite as good (I probably should though) Did shoot it stopped down to f11 and got some nice images as well.The five prime TX lenses I've acquired so far have done much better then I expected.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Looks brand new! Congrats!

Thanks Attila. It was quite a nice acquisition. Fills a hole in my collection plus the adapter will give me three now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boomer Depp wrote:
Congratulations! Excellent find! Yours looks quite nice compared to mine.I got one last fall and have used it a few times in our gardens.This unassuming little lens shot excellent wide open on a 50D for some fairly good images....it's reported to shoot well wide open though.I didn't shoot it in the mid aperture range where it reportedly doesn't shoot quite as good (I probably should though) Did shoot it stopped down to f11 and got some nice images as well.The five prime TX lenses I've acquired so far have done much better then I expected.

Haven't had the chance to use mine yet but the TX and T4 lens are noted for their wide open sharpness. Thanks for the comments.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Big Dawg...can't wait till I can get a acquisition like this Shocked Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, congrats, a new one!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Awesome Big Dawg...can't wait till I can get a acquisition like this Shocked Very Happy

Keep looking Mo-Fo. They are out there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
wow, congrats, a new one!

LOL I have to enjoy this one. My wife made me swear off buying anymore after I exhaust my small savings on a few more lens.