Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New improved lens turbo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: New improved lens turbo Reply with quote

Of corse the day after I order my lens turbo to try for my b-day the new improved ones start hitting eBay. There seems to be only the Nikon one for now, but I imagine the others won't be too far behind. Apparently they have fixed the blue dot issue, and the green tint issue. Here is the link for those who are interested:
http://bit.ly/14f7QLO

I notice my lens turbo has not been shipped yet so I am going to message the seller and see if I can cancel my order or switch to a new improved one if they are going to be stocking them. If not, oh well, serves me right for being impatient...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. They act very fast to improve the lens turbo. This sell is even fast to get the product before the maker announcement!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I questioned the buyer about the new improved lens turbo and here is the answer I got:
"We have checked with the manufacturer of Lens Turbo. They answer us that was an issue (blue dot and green tint) in the past. And, the current lot of the product is already resolve this issue."

So seems they have all been updated now. Smile