Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

new camera 6x7 Pentax Delta 100 dev D76
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: new camera 6x7 Pentax Delta 100 dev D76 Reply with quote

just got this camera always wanted one, its big but not heavier than my Bronica ECTL, you can hold it quite steady with the weight of the camera, nice and simple to operate and this one i believe from 1986 very well made lots of metal.

55mm

135mm

135mm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Nice first result

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice first results.

I'm borrowing an older 67 MLU at the moment. I like it but it is too heavy for me!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a fantastic camera. I have a few videos on YouTube about it, including some tips for using it and so forth. There may be some useful nuggets buried in them. Unfortunately, from work, I can't access YouTube to get a link for you. Mad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks David and others............... when i was in art school over 30 yrs ago there was one student who had this camera, it really stood out then and he often got ribbed about it....... it was so over the top compared to our 35mm we were using in photo class. well how things change, i can image with the wooden grip and a 300mm lens it would be a handful. i think it is still available new in japan, or at least it is still listed on the Japanese site. amazing longevity, just shot some large icicles at work today, will develop tonight. Very Happy