Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

my Silver jewelry
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: my Silver jewelry Reply with quote

well...it's recent stuff. somehow I miss other silver I sold,,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing And here I was getting ready to ask for pointers so I could take pics of the wife's baubles Laughing Laughing

Although those are nice and mostly hold their value (or appreciate), I prefer your jewelry. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing And here I was getting ready to ask for pointers so I could take pics of the wife's baubles Laughing Laughing

Although those are nice and mostly hold their value (or appreciate), I prefer your jewelry. Wink

my wife doesn't like jewelry so much. If I buy a lens I just tell her, this is for sale again. Very Happy
I have to keep my lenses not to much. when I sell mine, I give her some money, so she never bothered when I buy another one Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is the sort of jewelry I would like... Very Happy ...but only I know what silver lens I want,my poor husband does not know anything about lenses... Laughing
You have a collection to be proud of. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Now that is the sort of jewelry I would like... Very Happy ...but only I know what silver lens I want,my poor husband does not know anything about lenses... Laughing
You have a collection to be proud of. Cool

I just realized that you're a woman Mo Very Happy I thought you're a man Very Happy
Yeah those lenses have their own character which I really like to keep. except the biggets one ( my last purcahse) which too heavy for my Sony NEX. it the most pricy too Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Laughing A common "problem" on the faceless internet. Very Happy