Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My new medium format gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: My new medium format gear Reply with quote

Hallo everybody,
during last 2 months I studied and searched some hasselblad V system bargains to build a MF gear. The problem was the same for each part I'm looked for: price too high.
During this search, I found a Mamiya medium format gear and after some internet studying days, I bought it.

Mamiya M645 1000S (with a lot of accessories) with Mamiya Sekor C 55/2.8, 80/2.8 and 210/4 (all 3 lenses are new). Total price: 280€ (390$/245£).

And now, I must start with tank and enlarger action Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That´s a nice setup for MF - beginnings Wink Hope you show some photos soon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations - that's a fine camera and as you've seen has the obvious advantage of lots of bits being pretty commonly available and at reasonable prices. I was truly enticed by the kit you got, but for some reason bought a P645 instead, right before the digital came out, and as a result lens prices went through the roof!

Here's an ad

Introducing the new M645 1000s Mamiya (1977) by Nesster, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys.
Do you have some tips about the M645?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your M645!

I also jumped back into MF after almost a 20 year hiatus, but I went the Bronica ETR-Si route. Equivalent outfits, methinks.

So, once you've had a chance to run a few rolls through your new system, be sure to come back here and post some pics.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got yourself some nice gear, look forward to some pictures

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, surely a good move. I went the Blad route though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subfanatic wrote:

Yes, load it with film ASAP and shoot Wink

Unfortunately I'll be waiting it till mid of may Evil or Very Mad
I don't have a spot lightmeter yet; it's a good choice use my spotmatic with super takumar 105/2.8 like a lightmeter Question