Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Konica Hexanon experiment!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: My Konica Hexanon experiment! Reply with quote

Some of you might have read my topic about the Konica lenses and whether or not it is worth buying them. Question was asked because i was offered a (like new) Konica FS-1 with 3 lenses: 1.8/40, 3.5/28 and 3.5/135.

Since i still don't have an adapter to use them on the NEX, i decided to shoot some film with the set right away! And i love the results! It's a very nice camera, and the lenses are a joy to use! Looking forward to an adapter and using them on digital!

Used film: Kodak Gold Ultra 400. There are a few more examples in my flickr photostream! Thanks for looking! Wink

Konica FS-1 Hexanon AR by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good lovely images! Nice to see your happiness!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

+1

Hexanons are really great lenses, always worth having. The FS-1 is a good camera too, a bit ugly but produces great images.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

+2 Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all! And yes, grown up men can feel like a child on christmas eve! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueLoveOne wrote:
Thanks all! And yes, grown up men can feel like a child on christmas eve! Very Happy

I had same feeling at first Hexanons and film shoots, great stuff and often go on very low price , now I have almost everything what made by Konica , time to sell at least some LOL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a huge collection then! Nice!! So you must know which f/1.4 is the one to buy: the 50mm or the 57mm??

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueLoveOne wrote:
That's a huge collection then! Nice!! So you must know which f/1.4 is the one to buy: the 50mm or the 57mm??

Any of them what you find first, you will never find less than excellent Konica Hexanon.
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/konica/?