Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Jupiter 37AM 135mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david_b wrote:
Every time I use manual lens on Olympus OM-D, more I love them. It is becoming every time easier to focus with them. Also 135mm is not a problem to optain correct focus. It was very difficult on DSLR E-30 or Pen E-PM1 without EVF. But with OM-D and 5x magnification and image stabilisation it is a piece of cake.

Do you mean the viewfinder magnifies x5?

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
david_b wrote:
Every time I use manual lens on Olympus OM-D, more I love them. It is becoming every time easier to focus with them. Also 135mm is not a problem to optain correct focus. It was very difficult on DSLR E-30 or Pen E-PM1 without EVF. But with OM-D and 5x magnification and image stabilisation it is a piece of cake.

Do you mean the viewfinder magnifies x5?

x5, x7, x12... just a click and wheel turn away. Than you have a eye in your viewfinder.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this morning. On OM-D, no pp.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´ve got one in m42 mount and i love it!! Soviet glass is always good.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one and I am very happy with it.

Its solid constuction gives me somewhat more confidence and given the right conditions it can produce excellent images.

It does show some low contrast but I've found this to be the case with many old MF tele lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A walk with a mostly 135mm Jupiter37AM lens. First is a landscape, second action shoot, third close up, and fourth a macro. Well, same kind of.

What do you think?