Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

my first go with the Minolta Maxxum 7000
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: my first go with the Minolta Maxxum 7000 Reply with quote

Using Fuji 160S that I think Jussi sent me quite awhile ago, liked the BW conversions better:

using the Beer Can zoom, wound up with two of these:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's very good.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo splendid images, I really should use my beercan more often

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excal and Eddie, thanks! Well, bidding on multiple lenses/bodies at the same time got me 3 Maxxum 7000 bodies and 4 lenses. These can be had very cheaply. This particular beercan zoom was bundled with a body plus the 50/1.7 prime. Need to try the one that cost $100. Both beercans came with hoods which is nice and makes it a serious looking outfit. Laughing Will be trying the 50 prime and mini beercan (4/35-70) zoom lenses, next. Had a thought maybe this should go in the autofocus section, was a fleeting thought...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo, the lenses you mention are all very good! You'll see! I use them on a Sony digital SLR (A300) and love them.
Check them for slow aperture blades, some of the 35-70 unfortunately have this problem...

Your pics are great!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1-#3 wow really, congrats! Look forward more!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TLO and Attila, thanks, have two more camera bodies and 3 lenses to go for testing.

BTW, really like how the A300 is set up, and has an articulating screen, big plus.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueLoveOne wrote:
Katastrofo, the lenses you mention are all very good! You'll see! I use them on a Sony digital SLR (A300) and love them.
Check them for slow aperture blades, some of the 35-70 unfortunately have this problem...

Your pics are great!

In the past, I found that problem in some hexanon lenses.

Heritage?