Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Moskva-5 6x9 RF folder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Moskva-5 6x9 RF folder Reply with quote

I couldn't resist Sad I will pick it up on next week, first one what I found in full working order and in quite nice looking stage too.

Any experience ?

Last edited by Attila on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that correct spelling of russian word for "Moscow" is "Mockba". looking forward to see pictures

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob van Sikorski wrote:
i think that correct spelling of russian word for "Moscow" is "Mockba". looking forward to see pictures

In Russian yes, in English I think Mockva-5 is right.

http://www.camerapedia.org/wiki/Moskva-5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even in your link is no "mockva", only "moskva" - this was my point, but i dont want to argue with you. (btw my class in elementary school was the last, which have russian language compulsory from 5th grade to graduation in high school - i have that beautifull language only one year (21 years ago) and still remember him - it was 1989 - velvet revolution year in czechoslovakia). Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob van Sikorski wrote:
even in your link is no "mockva", only "moskva" - this was my point, but i dont want to argue with you. (btw my class in elementary school was the last, which have russian language compulsory from 5th grade to graduation in high school - i have that beautifull language only one year (21 years ago) and still remember him - it was 1989 - velvet revolution year in czechoslovakia). Twisted Evil

Moskva , right I did mixit Sad thanks! , fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camera is here in fully working order in nice user condition.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out for light leaks through the back window if you are not extremely careful about keeping it closed. Apart from that, this is an incredibly solid (and heavy) camera with a pretty good Tessar-type lens.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do thanks!