Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More of my favourite river Ai 28/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: More of my favourite river Ai 28/3.5 Reply with quote

Same location as my earlier river shots but this time with the humble 28/3.5 (on a Nikon D3000).

Thanks for looking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beautiful place indeed , well done!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems to be a calm place, your long exposure underlines it. In your 24mm shots of the river you have a slight red evening light, which again amplifies the mood. Both series are very nice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the result with natural colors.
Kudos for keeping it authetic.
But the horizon line is too close to the top of the picture for my taste. The pictures feel like they are cut.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone.

jito wrote:
I like the result with natural colors.
Kudos for keeping it authetic.
But the horizon line is too close to the top of the picture for my taste. The pictures feel like they are cut.

I know what you mean about the horizon. It bugs me a little as well. But I just had to crop out a very ugly building with scaffolding all over it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your images come across as very calming. I like the softness of the river in contrast to the walkway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful spot. I love the first one especially!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like very much the way the balanced light is reflected on the water and also the overall colouring. My fav is the 1st one.
Thanks for sharing!.

Regards.
Jes.