Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

more canon EX 50/1.8 samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: more canon EX 50/1.8 samples Reply with quote

this time fuji superia 400, walgreens processing/scanning:

i like this film very much. and this strange lens, whose front lens group is interchangeable with three others canon fronts (35, 95, 125).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time to finish burning that doll Very Happy ...it's a little disturbing.I like the bike handle and climbing rose.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is mildew on her legs, i'll have you know. do not how or why it got there, but it stops at the hip joints. she's been run over several times. found her that way at the end of a driveway, headless, cracked torso. she's a trouper, though; loves to model ...

Last edited by fish4570 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Here I was thinking some boys had been playing with it and set fire to it. Mildew....yuk.She would be a very cheap model Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why, yes, she works for free. she lived for a year inside a hooded barbecue grill before i got her out to start modelling again. and she doesn't eat anything, because she has no mouth. my daughter has used her as a model, too. here is her most famous pose. it is digital, so i hesitate to show it in a film forum:

fuji finepix j10 point and shoot, with close focus as well as zoom ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can see the beginning of the mildew in the barbie-as-jonah picture. during her year in the barbecue, the mildew ran rampant ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
that is mildew on her legs, i'll have you know....

Ah, you broke my fantasy. There I was, thinking she'd had her arms tattooed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy
There's something biblical about that photo Laughing