Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir 38b - 65mm wide angle - Pentacon six mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Mir 38b - 65mm wide angle - Pentacon six mount Reply with quote

I am looking for a Pentacon Six mount wide angle. I'd like one that uses smaller filters than the CZJ Flektogon. I decided against the MIR 45mm lens due to its poor reviews and large filter size. Does anyone have any experience with the Mir 38b -65mm? Is it sharp enough for landscape work? Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take a 80mm Bimetar in landscape work this 15mm not a big difference and 80mm Biometar surely good lens each copy. I never interested about 65mm MIR.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the 65mm and i like it when ive used it on my 5d. i found it sharp and contrasty with good color. as attila said, the biometer is a very good lens, not imho as good as the less expensive volna, but less than half the size of the mir. if youre interested in buying either lens, i am selling both, feel free to pm me.
tony