Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta XD-7/XD-11 wanted for parts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Minolta XD-7/XD-11 wanted for parts Reply with quote

I know this is a long shot but maybe someone has one they don't mind parting with or knows someone else possibly.

A close friend has asked me to took at her XD-11 because the metering LEDs in the VF are constantly on and the batteries run down very quickly. I've been told by a service agent that it's a fault with the main circuit board which I can't repair, so I'm looking for a donor camera. It doesn't matter what cosmetic condition, black or chrome, broken/missing parts etc, as long as the electronics operate correctly. My friend's camera is almost mint, so I can either swap the PCB over or else use the complete chassis and exchange the fittings from hers.

I'm asking in the Camera Repair Forum too. If anybody has one or knows somebody else, could you PM me please? Many thanks