Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta Hi-Matic CS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Minolta Hi-Matic CS Reply with quote

I bough it on local auction to feed my curiosity Laughing Laughing I found minimal information in Google. Is anybody have it ? Any experience ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check here > http://homepage1.nifty.com/fukucame/keifu/himatic/keifuhimatic.htm

There is one page for CS model too > http://homepage1.nifty.com/fukucame/hi_cs.htm

You have to use "translator", anyway
made 1972, with Rokkor 37mm/F2.7, shutter speed 4~1/724 sec., 345g, use 2x NR52 batteries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you!

Translating is pretty funny like my English Embarassed

Rangefinder camera with a program linked EE. Exports of machine specifications Haimachikku F. The phone features a self-timer in the absence of FP and barrel Haimachikku F. Second speeds of 1 / 724 shutter with program success. Shutter and the shutter sound but not put the battery, the reality is that there is no battery to open the shutter. The red button on the back is the battery check switch and light up the lamp by pressing this warship. This lamp also serves as a warning not shake it, for lack of exposure to light when you press the shutter button halfway. Lights are also projected in the viewfinder. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be the cam I shoot with. It has my initials. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing like Nikon FA is mine in Hungarian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Translating is pretty funny like my English Embarassed

Lots better then for me translating in Dutch: page cannot be translated because itis s impossible to decide in which language the page is made.

Translation results by Google is often nearly as difficult to understand as the original Chinese or Japanese Laughing

Quite a difference with your English! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thank you!