Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta 75-300 aka the Big Beercan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Minolta 75-300 aka the Big Beercan Reply with quote

Have been playing a lot recently with the small (35-70) and big beercan (75-300). I really like the quality of these lenses. For their age, they are really good performers.

Here some recent shots from the big one. C&C most welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What camera did you use these on?
very good i like the squirrel very sharp, and all have the great minolta colours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning captures worth to fix , contrast color and they will look like summer pictures.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eddie and Attila for your kind words.

Eddie, I used Sony A580 with this. I bought this lens after reading and looking at sample for the typical Minolta colours, and I'm not disappointed. As you can see in Sparrow photo that there is some CA but nothing too bad in most images.

Attila, I agree, I haven't had a chance to do much pp but surely worth doing. But from this walk I could capture some really good shots, and I did not change lenses.