Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minister 700
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Minister 700 Reply with quote

I'm really looking for a good, smallformat camera, rangfinder maybe ( I already have folding 120-film camera, slrs and dslrs). Nice looking would also be good Wink

I have been thinking on buying a Yashica Minister 700. It has a Yashinon lens 4,5 cm 1.7

Any thoughts? Should I get this one, or go for another model, and how much should I be prepared to pay? (I dont have a big budget at the moment)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sure ask F16Sunshine, who is a Yashica master, he probably will recommend you a Yashica Electro 35... Wink

Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
For sure ask F16Sunshine, who is a Yashica master, he probably will recommend you a Yashica Electro 35... Wink

Jes.

GREAT thinking Jesito!

I have the Electro 35, and it ALWAYS stays in my car, encased in a styrofoam box to evade moisture and large temperature variations. When I need it, it's available, and it is a fabulous piece of gear.

Laurence

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:

Jes.

Oki. There is an Electro 35 , but it was selected as a "special object" and shown on front page, and the price are at the moment 60€ and will probably get higher.

The Minister 700 is supposed to be quite rare and pretty good (I read up on yashica-guy.com Wink ). There are also no other bidders yet, wich I like! Wink

Actually, there seems to be a lot of nice old cameras coming up today and the following days. Could build a little museum with a bigger budget.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you say, is it worth 15$? Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind, I lost it.