Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Might be Fuji superia 200 going cheap in the US?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Might be Fuji superia 200 going cheap in the US? Reply with quote

Just the messenger and have no idea if what the seller says is true.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-Rolls-Fujifilm-Fuji-Superia-200-24-Exp-Rebranded-10-2011-1-30-Roll-35mm-Film-/180854547927?pt=US_Camera_Film&hash=item2a1bc565d7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn´t be afraid of any tricks from the seller, it is very possible that the film delivers what it should. The price is just right for type of film/number of exposures/date of expiration.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebranded fuji is not superia i think, if it is fuji, so it might be cheaper film, fuji color 200.
In germany we also have rebranded fuji, 3 euro for 4 rolls. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyonthinh wrote:
Rebranded fuji is not superia i think, if it is fuji, so it might be cheaper film, fuji color 200.
In germany we also have rebranded fuji, 3 euro for 4 rolls. Very Happy

Wow..That's cheap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but not anymore, now it's 1,2 euro for 1 roll. Sad
Schlecker is cheaper, 2,99 euro for 3 rolls, but they are going bankrupt Crying or Very sad. I know one man who has raid every Schlecker store he saw, and he came home with 400 or 500 rolls Schlecker 200 films, lol.
The cheapest is Kodak rebranded, 2,99 for 4 rolls from dm.
That's why i think that film is fuji color, because it's cheap and it has no 4th layer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit that I kinda like these german-based drugstores:) DrogerieMarkt/DM had rebranded Kodak Ektachrome for 1,5euro until last year, got bunch of them in freezer:)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For US buyers, ecamerafilm.com normally has some pretty good deals if you're buying in bulk.
http://www.ecamerafilms.com/SearchResults.asp?searching=Y&sort=13&search=35mm+film+50+pack&show=10&page=2