Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

micro adjust adapters?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: micro adjust adapters? Reply with quote

Has anyone used the micro adjust feature on these new adapters? Big_IS is selling them for 45 dollars and happypagehk for 90. I was wondering if it was worth the upgrade. On my 450d, the AF focus confirm seems pretty random most times and I just try to ignore it. I find the beep more annoying than helpful but nailing down infinity would be nice as my contax adapters all go past it.

Thanks

Conor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used one by filmprocess.ru. In a word, it works, and works better than the older stuff. I would consider upgrading if you're getting lots of focus errors with your current adapter (I get about 30% of OOF shots with or without focus confirmation, so wouldn't need the upgrade).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think maybe I'm expecting too much from these adapters. Do you find you still get 70% keepers shooting at a wide aperture such as f2?