Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Messing around with Microfilm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Messing around with Microfilm Reply with quote

I've been trying out some different microfilms with various developers, here are some of the better results:

Kodak Imagelink HQ developed in Speedibrews Celer-Stellar, Canon EF 3.5-4.5/24-85:

Kodak Imagelink HQ developed in Fomadon LQR, Minolta AF 1.7/50:

Kodak Imagelink HQ developed in Fomadon LQR, Sigma 3.5-4.5/21-35:

Kodak Imagelink HQ developed in Fomadon LQR, Zenitar M2S 2/50:

Orwo MA8 developed in Kodak DK-50, Minolta AF 1.7/50:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good results Ian. When I saw the title of this post I knew it would be you!

I wish I had the time to do this type of messing about with old films. I did many years ago, but not seriously, more to see what could be done or how I could utilise the resultant images. Back then I was thinking of new ways to make money thru photography. Negs printed onto X-ray film was good. I could make a whole plate transparency, put it in a backless frame and hang it in the window. I sold a few dozen of these.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Phil.

I've put the BW film work to one side while we have this glorious weather, when it's like this it's ideal time for colour work. Come winter and gray skies I'll come back to the BW.