Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MC Telezenitar-K 300mm f/4.5?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: MC Telezenitar-K 300mm f/4.5? Reply with quote

Any one knows this "MC Telezenitar-K 300mm f/4.5" lens?
Many thanks
RTOGOG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never heard anything about this lens, should a very rare bird. Perhaps made in a Japanese factory and quality will be so so. If Russian made it will be a very good lens I think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Browse to http://www.zenit.istra.ru/catalog/lenseslist.html, but be warned, all the text is in russian ...

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browse to http://www.zenit.istra.ru/catalog/lenseslist.html, but be warned, all the text is in russian ...

Many thanks, for the link. I'm just falling in love and want to know lenses from eastern world. Just curious after played some Pentacon lenses.

Cheer,
RTOGOG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite rare and apparently excellent was designed for the Almaz series of cameras, They were available from RuGift a while ago but are very expensive for a Russian lens. Made I think by KMZ and using APO glass. I would buy one in a shot if I had the money Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Poolhall wrote:
Quite rare and apparently excellent was designed for the Almaz series of cameras, They were available from RuGift a while ago but are very expensive for a Russian lens. Made I think by KMZ and using APO glass. I would buy one in a shot if I had the money Very Happy

+1, especially if the lens is the Apo-Telezenitar 135/2.8, instead of the 300mm ...

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 300mm is supposed to be as good as the 135mm, and a lot harder to come by, last time I saw one the price was $495 so they are not cheap! Very Happy Very Happy