Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Martuljski waterfalls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Martuljski waterfalls Reply with quote

consists of two waterfalls
first waterfall
6 images with nikkor 55 @ f4

nearby scenery
tokina 12-24

second waterfall
12 images with 12-24 @ 12/8

bigger image for zooming

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 images on 12mm stitched together? Wow, that's a big panorama. I'm unable to get a feeling of the space here, but was that much really necessary? I have the 12-24 and I can't think of needing that many shots without a lot of overlapping. Unless if it's to get rid of the distortions on the edge?

Nice shots. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used 24 end but it wasn't as good.... I was very close to the waterfall and even the mighty 12-24 wasn't wide enough Smile should have used a fish if I still had it Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have some great waterfalls where you are.The lenses you have are doing a great job as well as the photographer,I wish I had a fisheye as well Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty amazing location.
I can understand the need to stitching. I had to do that for some stuff that your normally would not have to but I was so close to the subject that no matter how wide the lens was I could not get the whole subject in.

Should post a single image from the stitch which would provide some perspective on how necessary it was to do it this way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, for a small country we have around 120 waterfalls and an amazing scenery, from rugged mountains to lowlands and a few world known caves and castles... luckly i'm young and have plenty of time to discover all of that Wink