Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

manual lenses usage
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: manual lenses usage Reply with quote

Guys! We're still discussing manual lenses and their usage ..

We know too many sites with nice pictures taken with manual lenses including MFLENSES.COM Smile

I am just sending this link to see some great moments taken with MF lenses Smile

http://forum.xitek.com/showthread.php?threadid=355959

have a nice looking!!

tf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice link Stan

Favorites of mine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANDY.

You've shocked me twice tonite..

That girl/woman was one of the subjects which I was thinking about in relation with you ..

..This must be Andy;s fav Smile - I said to myself ,,

honestly ..

s

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Well this is the sort of image I might shoot so I could see that. Smile

It's a nice shot. It could afford one f stop more DOF and 1/2 stop of exposure or maybe just a touch of shadow filter for her face.

Is this page our member Soulivan? Some things look familiar here.
I've not seen him in a while. He had some really great posts from China for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a heck of a collection - a merger of truly fascinating lenses presented with skill and talent

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some excellent work indeed with some fine lenses by an accomplished photographer.