Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya C220 at Borde Hill Gardens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:55 pm    Post subject: Mamiya C220 at Borde Hill Gardens Reply with quote

Went on a coach trip to Borde Hill Gardens, West Sussex England and took my 1984 MAMIYA C220+ 80mm and 135mm lenses loaded with 2018 dated Kodak EKTAR 100 which I had been saving for a 'special trip' and processed in fresh C41.
80mm f2.8 'Blue Dot' Sekors

135mm f4.5 'Blue Dot' Sekors

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Happy Dog Film renders so beautifully. especially in your photos of such a beautiful place. I really like #1 especially.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing these images! Many moons ago - I was about 18 years old - a local photographer offered me to buy his Mamiya Univeral Press 6x9. His boss however strongly advised against it, and so I finally ended up with a Mamiya 645 ... which means I've never been using a C220, C330 or 6x9 Mamiya camera!

S

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That era of Mamiya is just lovely to use. I had a C330 Professional which was fabulous and could give superb closeups without the use of macro lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful images thanks for sharing. You sure do visit some interesting locales.