Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mad Nikkormat FTn
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Mad Nikkormat FTn Reply with quote

I think someone got mad with his/her FTn. Laughing

Take a look youselves:
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going blind ..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

......ugg, the rexagon 28mm is more interesting as I've never heard of it Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
I'm going blind ..

It was exactly my reaction Laughing
Looks like a toy...

Excalibur wrote:
......ugg, the rexagon 28mm is more interesting as I've never heard of it Rolling Eyes

As for the rexagon, it is very similar to the makinon 28/2.8 I had in the past. Has the same style, same kind of greenish coatings and same filter diameter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a matter of taste, and it aint mine ! The animal print I could live with, but that green????? Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its unique.
A bit extreme but I like it.
I would certainly carry it around in San Francisco.
It would go over very well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm. looks a bit like a certain project I have in mind...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have no problem with pimping a scruffy old camera, in fact I'd love to do it and I will probably practice on the collection of old Zenits that seem to be quietly breeding in my cupboard full of crap. But that snot green is just nasty. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of that camera's friends make fun of it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I'd have no problem with pimping a scruffy old camera, in fact I'd love to do it and I will probably practice on the collection of old Zenits that seem to be quietly breeding in my cupboard full of crap. But that snot green is just nasty. Laughing

+1