Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42 Pentacon 2.8/135mm, image quality tested and guaranteed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: M42 Pentacon 2.8/135mm, image quality tested and guaranteed Reply with quote

I'd like to offer "satisfaction guaranteed" M42 Pentacon 2.8/135mm. More info bellow.

Last edited by Pancolart on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have pictures of the lenses ?

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the 11 contestants. 5x early Pentacon auto (2 of them electric), 6x late MC auto
(serial numbers 4.000.000 on 3rd photo were made after 8.000.000 on 4th photo since at 10M serial numbers were reset to zero).

Lenses presented are all in fine optical and mechanical state, some practically unused. Lemons have already been excluded.

To prevent topic bumps additional info & details on each specific lens will be available online on this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao7LCSf16CyrdFdnQ2h6RUJGSTc3eUZlOUQzd09xNkE&usp=sharing
You can always PM me of course.

Prices will be adjusted according to test results. The best sample (sharpest) of them all will held top price Smile.
Before i get into further comparison i am also offering all lenses as a package. I accept offers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart,

Any 15 blades preset? Or at least, 15 blades? PM, please, with prices,

Renato

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That is an impressive amount of Pentacons!

Would you ship to US? If so, how much?

Thanks!

Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
Pancolart,

Renato

Not in this collection. All auto (or manual / auto disabled).

drjs wrote:
Wow! That is an impressive amount of Pentacons!

Would you ship to US? If so, how much?
Thanks!
Shocked Shocked

Sure. Single unit, shipping worldwide: 18 EUR.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
Pancolart,
Renato

I think the 15 blade versions had the aperture ring in front of the focus ring.
Just picked up a nice clean copy of one of these with a slightly sticky aperture. Great bokeh, if not as theoretically smooth as the 15 blade "bokeh monster", and fairly sharp even wide open, with huge throw (nearly 360 degrees) and handy retractable hood.