Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

m42: Mir 24M 2/35, Jupiter-9 2/85
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: m42: Mir 24M 2/35, Jupiter-9 2/85 Reply with quote

Hi, these are 2 of the best CCCP made m42 lenses (i think).
Both in excelent shape with flawless glass. Only the J9 apperture ring tends to stick in most open possition when left there for a day or so, cosmetic issue. Caps & cases (not original) will be included. 80€ for each or 150€ both (+shipping & paypal).

Mir 24M SOLD!

Last edited by darmodej on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in the Jupiter, how much for shipping to Prague?

Could you also explain the issue with the aperture ring a bit more? What exactly do you mean by sticking?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mir 24M reserved

The J9 issue: if you keep the apperture ring in the f2 place for few hours it's harder to move it away from there, but than it moves ok - grease issue i think.

Cheapest shipping within EU 9eur, Prague 7eur. Insurence depends on country, insured package EU 18eur (if possible) Prague 10eur

dave_t wrote:
I'm interested in the Jupiter, how much for shipping to Prague?

Could you also explain the issue with the aperture ring a bit more? What exactly do you mean by sticking?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my too am interested in the Jupiter 9 85 ƒ 2, how much for shipping to Buenos Aires?

what is the status of the lens, has fungus or scratches.

thanks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the glass is flawless - no scratches, nor fungus, i also the MC version, but liked this one more, lens is reserved to a member - waiting for followup. shipping would be 18eur

speedcat wrote:
my too am interested in the Jupiter 9 85 ƒ 2, how much for shipping to Buenos Aires?

what is the status of the lens, has fungus or scratches.

thanks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me know if the buyer regrets?

mi mail is speedcat16v@yahoo.com.ar

big thanks..!!