Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Luigi case for RD-1 + Ultron 28mm f/1.9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Luigi case for RD-1 + Ultron 28mm f/1.9 Reply with quote

Hi,

I know the items i'm selling here aren't properly cheap but, for those who may have some trust issues, once again, you can check my feedback in this portuguese forum:

http://www.forumfotografia.net/index.php?topic=7929.0

Use a translator and check you won't find a single negative feedback.

Other portuguese members like Ivo or Pedro Claro can also tell you I'm a very honest person, because I already made a lot of trades, sells and buys with them.

Now let's move to the interesting part.
I have for sale a beautiful Epson RD-1 in excellent condition, just presenting very light signs of use, as you can check by the pictures.
I don't have the original box, but it comes with multilanguage manual, charger, CD, 2 X original battery and a SD card (1GB).

A specific Luigi (Leicatime) leather brown case can also be included. I can send this together with the camera or separately.
As you certainly know, Luigi makes the best leather camera cases in the world. They are hand made in Italy, using the finest leathers.

Taking in account the type of forum I'm writing in, I'm pretty sure you know everything about the Epson.

According to my experience, the RD-1 still has a lot of advantages over the M8:

- Much better handling and more mechanical feeling.
- Better control layout. You don't have to use the LCD to change ISO, for example.
- Better high iso performance.
- The sound of the shutter is much more silent.
- More faithfull framing lines
- The LCD can be hidden, making it look even more like a film camera.

The M8 has better image quality at low ISO, it allow us to use faster shutter speeds (the Epson is limited to 1/2000 because it uses a mechanical shutter, which I prefer for it's sound and pleasure of use) and it has a larger sensor, with 1.3X crop factor.

A lot of people still prefer the Epson to the M8.

I also have for sale a Voigtländer Ultron 28mm f/1.9 (LTM), a Voigtländer M-LTM adapter (28-90) and a Voigtländer Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 MC.

28mm - Very good condition. Some very little signs of use in the body. Optically and mechanically perfect. In the original box.

300eur including packing and shipping inside the European Union.

Adapter - As new, in the box. Add 35eur if you want it together with the 28mm.

35mm - As new and just used a couple of times. Boxed.

415eur including packing and shipping inside the European Union. [SOLD]

RD-1 + acessories - 960eur including packing and shipping inside the European Union. [SOLD]

Luigi Case - As new condition. No signs of use. 125 eur including packing and shipping inside the European Union. It costs 170 + shipping, as you can check in here:

http://www.leicatime.com/a000-CasesEpsonR-D1.htm

If you have any doubts, just ask me by pm, in this topic or sending an e-mail to jimlizard@gmail.com.

Last edited by jimlizard on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RD-1 was sold. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nokton 35mm now sold.