Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

looking for opinions on the Komura 28/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: looking for opinions on the Komura 28/3.5 Reply with quote

Hi everyone

I saw a Nikomat Ftn with a Komura 28/3.5 attached for 4000 yen at a flea market (about US 40 dollars). There was an adapter on the lens. The adapter was marked NF NM (I think but might be wrong)

Has anyone used this lens? I can't find much info on it on the internet. If it's good, I might go back and grab it. Here's a link to a Japanese website that's selling an identical lens.

http://www.antiquary.jp/shop/image_view.html?image=026000000680.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Komura very much, but do not have any experience with the 28mm. For me it might be worth having just because it's a Komura - that is, if it has the many blade diaphragm.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rare lens , worth to try it for 40 USD. I had 135 and 200mm Komura both had acceptable sharpness and excellent color rendering.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guys

I'll try and buy it next weekend. The Nikomat it was attached to was in OK condition so 4000 yen for the set seems reasonable.

Thanks again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were crazy not to buy it. You could easily sell it and quadruple your money, maybe more.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm definitely regretting not buying it. I'll go back on Sunday. I hope it hasn't been sold.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you get it. I really like Komura lenses, but I don't own the 28mm.