Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for budget macro flash
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Looking for budget macro flash Reply with quote

I want to use it on my PEN and have possibilities to use a wide range of mf lenses from C-mount to m42 lenses. Any good suggestions? Could be nice to have a setup before spring comes Wink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you already own a reasonably good shoe-mount flash, one of these might work pretty well for you:

Click here to see on Ebay

I've been curious about them ever since seeing one on eBay several months ago. Seems like it would probably work OK if the shoe mount flash has enough power.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea, it might work for my Minolta 3600HS too. Mount to the flash is not critical (Velcra), distance between center lens en center flashlight is, but there is a model (160) that should fit for mine. Anyone experience?