Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lonely street at night
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Lonely street at night Reply with quote

I usually don't like to go out in the night to shoot because of all the drunk people you might meet (even when it's not weekend). But tonight I went out with my shitty tripod for a walk. The picture is taken with a Pentacon 29mm at f/8, 45 sec exposure. I took a few other shots but they came out pretty bad because the Pentacon doesn't deal with flare very good. Even so, it's a great lens. Sharper than my Nikon 28mm 2.8.

I fixed some stuff in lightroom. It was at first much too warm picture for my liking.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive picture! Congrats! I really like the atmosphere, you have a very good copy from Pentacon 29mm if say better than Nikkor , average copy is not that good in my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great picture, and my hat is off to you for standing still for 45 seconds!
Wait a minute, you probably used a tripod! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice atmosphere Mazero!
dangerous sport to stay in the middle of a street for so long with all the drunken drivers Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this.