Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lomo (Zenit labeled) LC-A (Warning: Lomography Style)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Lomo (Zenit labeled) LC-A (Warning: Lomography Style) Reply with quote

I so rarely use this camera but I decided to bring it to a July 4th party and try some non-traditional shooting. I decided to keep these pics in their rather crude, unadulterated form (dust, blown highlights, blurriness, terrible photographer, vignetting, heavy contrast, and crop lines intact) because it lent a certain vintage, perhaps even nostalgic feel to the party atmosphere. Loaded with XP-2. Cheap Vivitar bar flash. Enjoy!

C&C welcome. I can upload more if anyone is interested. I generally don't see many of these type of pictures in the forum though, so I'm inclined to think maybe this isn't a well-respected style...

~Marc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wee-gee-like, and much sharper than I would have figured.
What is it with the mustache fingers?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is it with the mustache fingers?

Silliness for the sake of silliness.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the mustache fingers...appreciate that humor very much and the brains behind it.... not to actually draw on your face Very Happy The camera certainly adds to the images.It looks like a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What flash did you use? Looks like a built-in for low-end cameras... :-/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Cheap Vivitar bar flash