Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lomo LC-A - Minitar 2.8/32mm - Sensia II Cross Processed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Lomo LC-A - Minitar 2.8/32mm - Sensia II Cross Processed Reply with quote

Click here to see the camera!: http://forum.mflenses.com/lomo-zenit-lc-a-t25066.html

Done in the truly lomographic way: cross processed slide film. I had a roll of sensia II 400 that expired in 2002. I thought this would be a good test roll. Slide film requires a stop or two overexposure when it expires. I didn't really think to change the film speed setting, so most of the roll wasn't that great. But here's one of my sleazy self:

~Marc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a cool picture. I like the mood and colors in it. Is this the typical IQ for this cam?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From samples I've seen, probably not. The quality is much better. This again is underexposed, expired film developed in the 'wrong' chemistry so I'd expect a much less noisy picture if you corrected those things. One would still get the vignetting, as this is a result of the camera lens, not the film.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool. I like it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quiet crazy Wink looks good!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun shot Nice work Cool

Hey your not going all Lomo on us are you?

Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Not a chance! But it is fun to break away from traditional photography now and again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
Quote:

Not a chance! But it is fun to break away from traditional photography now and again.

It is indeed. I like the colours you got on this one. Nice!