Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Login problem
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Login problem Reply with quote

If you have any kind of registration or login trouble please let me know I help gladly.

Usually process:

1) register your account
2) wait for confirmation mail
3) confirm
4) login

if you not get confirmation mail:

try to login 24 hrs later , usually I confirm all new registrations once a day.

if you get confirmation mail, but confirmation error message say there is no user exists, TRY to login this message is false showing up if I was faster with confirmation.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for making it clearer Attila and thanks for your hard work.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks also from my side, Attila

Henry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't received confirmation email yet...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did confirmed your account Riku , you able to login into.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long will it usually take to get the confirmation mail? I tried to register, but did not get it yet.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confirm all registrations once a day, try to login into.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got confirmation mail, thanks! worked now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Login problem Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
If you have any kind of registration or login trouble please let me know I help gladly.

Today the new marketplace has told me:

Warning: require_once(/home/content/67/5470367/html/plugins/system/nonumberelements/helpers/parameters.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/67/5470367/html/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/helper.php on line 28

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/67/5470367/html/plugins/system/nonumberelements/helpers/parameters.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/67/5470367/html/plugins/system/modulesanywhere/helper.php on line 28

Rgds,
Seppo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Seppo! Fixed.