Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ljubljana Rokkor MC 24/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Ljubljana Rokkor MC 24/2.8 Reply with quote

I continue posting images from the very nice Ljubljana , this time taken with the Minolta MC 24/2.8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are lovely I like seeing the building styles.It does look like you are the only one vacationing there Very Happy ,as there are not many people in your images.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think those were all taken early in the morning. Not much life in the streets then. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
These are lovely I like seeing the building styles.It does look like you are the only one vacationing there Very Happy ,as there are not many people in your images.

As I am rather lazy and wanted a relaxed vacation with no rush and running after touristic landmarks ,I never left the hotel before 11AM Laughing Most of these pics are taken after 13 hours . Indeed the place was not crowded wich I liked .Most people got out indeed in the evening :