Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens on sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Lens on sale Reply with quote

hello everyone

i got some lens for sale here.

1. Pentacon Electric 29mm f2.8 MC M42

I am selling an excellent condition M42 screwmount Pentacon Electric 29mm f-2.8 MC. Body and optics 10/10. Easily pass off as new. Took out once and tried, it sits my dry cabinet ever since. This lens able to use on most SLR/DSLR with suitable adaptors. It comes with front and rear caps.

Price : open for quotes

2. Vivitar Auto Telephoto 400mm f5.6

The second lens I am selling is Vivitar Auto Telephoto 400mm f5.6. The lower rubber grip is worn and loose. The aperature is stuck at wide open. The optics is good except for the front glass which got a dot on the coating. This lens got built in hood.

Price : opens for quote

I will add more lens to the list after I go through again. Thanks.

Last edited by Krisgage on Mon May 18, 2009 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know Viv lens but Pentacon is way to much expensive. Regarding Vivitar - I think that lens with so many cons suppose to be cheap, I really can not be a judge - is $68 fair price or not.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voytek wrote:
I do not know Viv lens but Pentacon is way to much expensive. Regarding Vivitar - I think that lens with so many cons suppose to be cheap, I really can not be a judge - is $68 fair price or not.

thanks for the input. i am open for discussion.