Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leitz Hektor 4.5/135 and a bee in a sunflower,Bellows #2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Leitz Hektor 4.5/135 and a bee in a sunflower,Bellows #2 Reply with quote

Playing with the Novoflex bellows and the hektor again,chasing a bee. This was a lot of fun using the bellows and hektor. If the light had been better I would not have had to do so much Post Processing on these.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha - the bum of the flightle bee.
A good lens methinks
OH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,bottoms up in the pollen Laughing The Hektor,well my copy is a great lens, don't believe all you read on the internet about it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can anyone not love a lens that's named after its designer's dog? The 135 Hektor really does perform well on a bellows - it's reputedly better for close work than the later 135 Elmar or even the 135 Tele Elmar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shhhh, they might hear you and the prices will go up over night. Very Happy I would like to grab a more modern one sooner or later to compare to this lovely "old" lens.