Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica R8 + Vario-Elmar-R 28-70/3.5-4.5 + Acros 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:33 am    Post subject: Leica R8 + Vario-Elmar-R 28-70/3.5-4.5 + Acros 100 Reply with quote

My first roll with the R8. I'm amazed with this camera.

Acros 100 is a really good B&W roll. Nice contrast and no grain.

Some photographs taked by me and my girlfriend Mónica.

Ivo

Mónica

Ivo&Mónica - my idea and she taked it because I was driving...

[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flower pic is stunning. and those are some crusty old dudes, too. great character in their faces ...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent people pix, is that Mónica in the first two? She's classic, an image that creates an unnamed yearning of the soul Wink

I agree about Acros 100, fantastic film and very inexpensive. I've mainly shot it in 120, though a few 35's, and I just bought a couple of rolls more in 35mm. The Vario Elmar looks to be a superior zoom.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the first two is Mónica. That was the first day she saw the R8 and I was testing it. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2nd pic of the lady and the gentleman with the hat are my favourites. Nice work!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice work and great gear. I like the bubble girl one most, and acros is quite a fantastic film, look at this b&w tonality and range Cool