Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica R7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Leica R7 Reply with quote

Leica R7 is a dream reflex.
If you get the chance nab one.
The best vf I have ever used.
Even compared to the Contax SLR cams I worship.
Amazing!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree !

This summer I got one out of a heritage. The heirs sold it because they didn´t use film slr. This cam is one of the last produced by Leica and is now 13 years old but was never used (showcase) when I bought it.

25 years ago I owned a Leica R4 but sold it when Canon and AF was on the market. I needed only one film to be familiar again with this cam. Few weeks later I bought the motor drive (also new). I like to have something in my hands and the drive is the concession for more comfort Wink

When I like to shot with film more and more I prefer the Leica and not the Canon F-1 or Olympus OM-2n or or or....... In addition the Leica lenses do a very very good job in combination with the Canon bodies. The 135er, the 180er and my dream the 500er mirror - but others as well.

It is hard to explain - it is "Leica fever" !!

http://www.foto-bochum.net/Historical-Equipment/Camera-Leica-R7/8500452_Ld4zk#578382057_x5RcA