Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica UC Hexanon 15mm f2.8 fisheye price.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Konica UC Hexanon 15mm f2.8 fisheye price. Reply with quote

I got one of these, I know that it is one the rarests hexanons and it won´t be cheap, but I´m not able to see how much are they worth in past eBay auctions (if they were), does someone know actual prices?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/used-lens-price-guide-2.html
My guess is 300-500 USD depend from it's condition.

I am interesting to buy it, let me know when it is ready for auction.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens arrived and it is in MINT condition, not a single scratch.

I did the pictures for the sale...

http://postimage.org/gallery/1cd5d1ve0/

...but then I thought about it and I realized that I don' t need the money just now, so I prefer to keep it even if I don't use it, I trust more how a collector item holds his value than the banking system.

Also if some day comes a FF with short register or I decide to shoot one of My Konica bodies I would regret of selling this.

If I change my mind I would try to sell it in the maketplace before going eBay.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lens, Rafa.
Yo take a wise decission Smile

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you here Jes.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Nice lens, Rafa.
Yo take a wise decission Smile

Regards.
Jes.

+10! Please do me a favourite take 10-12 good samples with this lens I would like to publish them in Gallery and please publish them here on forum too.