Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica on Canon picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Konica on Canon picture Reply with quote

With all the talk about Konicas recently, here’s an example of Hexanon lens pics. This were taken with a Konishiroku Hexanon 35mm lens, hand held on a 30D. The Konishiroku a very early Konica lens. It even needs an adapter to fit the AR mounts.

Nothing was done to the pics except auto levels and resizing.

And here is a 100% blow up, again nothing done to the pic.

These are pretty sharp lenses, and start around 45USD or so.

Jules

Last edited by lulalake on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, Jules! Can't wait for some of my Hexanons to arrive!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2/100mm Konishiroku Hexanon lens , this was my first Konica ... after some shoots I bought many of them , because I was shocked about quality.None of my AR lens reach it's quality.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they're a dream, no?
excelent choice.

I used Konica for @10 years. HEXANONS!!!!!!!!!! (near leica M)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Top quality lenses. Currently I falled in love with Olympus OM and Carl Zeiss Oberkochen lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is one of the things I really bemoan, that Konica lenses cannot be adapted to the EOS system.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

estudleon wrote:
they're a dream, no?
excelent choice.

I used Konica for @10 years. HEXANONS!!!!!!!!!! (near leica M)

Yes, dream lenses. There IS one Hexanon/Leica, a Konishroku I believe. I see one on ebay from time to time. It costs in the thousands USD. I don't know the history of that lens.

Jules

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
It is one of the things I really bemoan, that Konica lenses cannot be adapted to the EOS system.

Yes I bemoan that also. Probably someone like Brian could make it work, by transplanting the optics.