Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica IIIM - AGFA APX 100 - Fomadon LQN - Epson V500
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Konica IIIM - AGFA APX 100 - Fomadon LQN - Epson V500 Reply with quote

Fomadon LQN 1:14 22C 7min Epson V500

Another awesome camera from Konica , it has 1:1 range finder!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That viewfinder must be a real treat - and the lens obviously has tremendous resolution, and you tremendously steady hands Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
That viewfinder must be a real treat - and the lens obviously has tremendous resolution, and you tremendously steady hands Smile

Laughing Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla, how do you get the time to test all of these lenses, and cameras, I imagine that walk you do for the photos must take 2-3 hours no?
It looks rather big, But yet again a lovely rangefinder.
My dad has a Leica Rangefinder that chews film up anybody know a good place i could get this repaired.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. 2-3 hrs walk, this my sporting activity now , due my back bone did heart many yrs ago in GYM (I was stupid Embarassed ) I looks like a 'bazar' on this walks , two camera in necks another three in big pockets Smile lenses are same. Shoot with RF cameras are great fun and hopefully help to get use of them if we publishing pictures here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like these, great resolution and i really like many of the compositions. what lens did you use? some of the pictures look 'warm' to me, is that my screen, the film, developing or something else!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer these pics to the Kiev ones posted. I'm still not a fan of this film though.

eddieitman wrote:
My dad has a Leica Rangefinder that chews film up anybody know a good place i could get this repaired.
I have used http://www.camerarepairs-r-us.co.uk/ in the past as he came recommend from this forum. Very good service.