Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon 28f3.5 / 132f3.2 on Kodak Colorplus 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Konica Hexanon 28f3.5 / 132f3.2 on Kodak Colorplus 200 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots Stanley! This is one of my very favourite lenses.

I just happen to have a roll of Colorplus 200 loaded into my Konica TC-X waiting for a day without rain, so I can try my 21 and 24mm Hexanons on film.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm always pleased with my Hexanon 28mm f3.5 shots on film.....and I must have some Hexanon shots on Kodak film some where, but mainly use Fuji film as I have/had 100 rolls of superia 200 and about 50 rolls of Reala.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Nice shots Stanley! This is one of my very favourite lenses.

I just happen to have a roll of Colorplus 200 loaded into my Konica TC-X waiting for a day without rain, so I can try my 21 and 24mm Hexanons on film.

yea~~~waiting your post........and I am looking for either one of your glass too..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
I'm always pleased with my Hexanon 28mm f3.5 shots on film.....and I must have some Hexanon shots on Kodak film some where, but mainly use Fuji film as I have/had 100 rolls of superia 200 and about 50 rolls of Reala.

I did some on Tudor COlor XLX 200...very nice color too...have you try it before?
I just inserted a roll of slide inside my T4 and waiting for a nice weather...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 4/21 and 2.8/24 Hexanons I have are both stunning lenses, if you see them, grab them! I was extremely lucky to find them both at very good prices.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful results, nice reflections in #1, did the shop scan the film

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
beautiful results, nice reflections in #1, did the shop scan the film

on yea...the shop scan it for me.... its a 18MB tiff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
The 4/21 and 2.8/24 Hexanons I have are both stunning lenses, if you see them, grab them! I was extremely lucky to find them both at very good prices.

sure but, u know, the pricing are crazy for them........and also looking for a 85/1.8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great results, little girl so cute. I did us Tudor color XX once, nice film good as than any well known one like Fuji or Kodak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stanleytung wrote:

I did some on Tudor COlor XLX 200...very nice color too...have you try it before?
I just inserted a roll of slide inside my T4 and waiting for a nice weather...

Well don't forget to let us know what you think of that film......I have used many makes of film with any reasonable expiry dates, if going very cheap Wink, IIRC once upon a time there was a company called Tudorprint where you sent your film off dev and prints and got back a free Tudor film...might be similar Question
In the UK, Kodak colorplus 200 is £1 for 24 exp and IMO gives an old fashioned result 1.e. colour film in the old days.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a lot of that ColorPlus 200 and it's not bad at all, especially for £1 a roll, then I get it processed for 99 Pence at Tescos and I scan it myself. But beware, I've walked out of places that have tried to charge stupid money for that film, I had a big row with one greedy shopkeeper that tried sell me some for £6 a roll ! Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I use a lot of that ColorPlus 200 and it's not bad at all, especially for £1 a roll, then I get it processed for 99 Pence at Tescos and I scan it myself. But beware, I've walked out of places that have tried to charge stupid money for that film, I had a big row with one greedy shopkeeper that tried sell me some for £6 a roll ! Evil or Very Mad

The girl at Asda said she would scan negs (up to 38 frames) to a CD for 99p, erm too good to be true anyway I have to clean all my old colour negs before checking this out, but I could give her a problem with some colour negs going back about 45 years getting the colours right Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a few films scanned onto CD at the time of processing at Tescos, but the resolution wasn't as high as I can do it at home so I just get the film processed now and scan the frames I want.
For £1-99 I get to use all my old camera's, and sometimes I get a decent picture as well. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pics -especially the bridge- make me happy. That's a good lens well used by you.

In the batch of colorplus I have at least some rolls are actually Kodacolor inside.