Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Autoreflex T2 jammed shutter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:03 pm    Post subject: Konica Autoreflex T2 jammed shutter Reply with quote

I'm looking for some help and advice. I have a Konica Autoreflex T2 with what I think is a jammed shutter. All was well with this camera until I wound the film on and now the shutter won't release. I've removed the base plate in case I could see something obvious but the workings I can see seem to be ok. Is this a job I can attempt to repair myself, and if so, does anyone have experience of this problem?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mattsclassiccameras.com/slr/konica-autoreflex-t/

Some info here, might be helpful.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks David. I came across this article before but I don't have the knowledge or experience to attempt this fix myself. The camera is in beautiful cosmetic condition but it will just have to sit on my shelf looking beautiful for the time being. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't bother. You can get a like new body for next to nothing. In general, there are virtually no cameras it makes sense going into - there's just too much time, tools and skill involved.