Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica AR 50mm f/1.7 + A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just very recently rediscovered my collection of K/AR mount lenses. They lain forgotten for 29 years now, luckily stored well and dry. One of these threads here woke my interest, and I took a couple of tests shots with the Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.7 just to see. It´s the old version with the green "EE" on the aperture ring.

Unfortunately between the second and third shot I shifted my position slightly and therefore the results are not entirely representative, since the angle of incoming light had a rather disadvantageous influence on the contrast of the first two; however this can happen. The camera is a Micro 4/3 Olympus EM-10, so the crop factor kind of works in favor of the lens. The images are unprocessed jpegs taken in neutral rendering. The dry roses on the windowsill are usually the initial choice for a motive - dont have to go far Wink

#1 at f1.7

#2 at f2

#3 at f2.8

#4 at f4

#5 at f5.6

If it´s of any interest, I could take the same pictures with my 1.2 and 1.4 50mm Zuikos during the next week.