Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica A4 compact camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Konica A4 compact camera Reply with quote

This cam was compact camera of Year , perhaps in 1989. I bought one locally , pretty exciting as you know I have 'Konica heart' Laughing

Any experience ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one back in the late 1980s. It gave great results with colour neg film and was a delight to use - a real quality feel to it. And then they re-styled it and called it the "Big Mini" - what a yukky name for a splendid little camera !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
I had one back in the late 1980s. It gave great results with colour neg film and was a delight to use - a real quality feel to it. And then they re-styled it and called it the "Big Mini" - what a yukky name for a splendid little camera !

Laughing I did finish one roll with it, mine has some maintenance problem it not always release shutter.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/filmcamera/japanese/Konica/konica-a4-agfa-apx100-fomadon-lqr/