Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica 28mm f3.5 B+W Polar filter Panasonic G1 Budapest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Konica 28mm f3.5 B+W Polar filter Panasonic G1 Budapest Reply with quote

Today I went to test 35mm f1.4 Distagon+Provia combo, parallel I always make many digital captures.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always very good IQ with this combo. Usage of a polfilter is a good idea and improves the blue.

Seems that you have still a lot of high water there.
Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
As always very good IQ with this combo. Usage of a polfilter is a good idea and improves the blue.

Seems that you have still a lot of high water there.
Wink

Thanks! Yes we are living in swamp , two weeks left with almost non-stop rain. Northern country side with small rivers are in big sh* flooding everywhere. River Danube is pretty fine , pretty well maintained I not expect any trouble.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great konica, beautiful sky!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Finally the weather is good.
I hope the water level will lower down soon. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You live in such beautiful looking city! Great shots BTW.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful shots Attila! I only have one Konica lens (52mm f1.8 ) but have been impressed with the quality of the glass they made, too bad they were not more popular.
Your skill as a photographer doesn't hurt either Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbshooter wrote:
Wonderful shots Attila! I only have one Konica lens (52mm f1.Cool but have been impressed with the quality of the glass they made, too bad they were not more popular.
Your skill as a photographer doesn't hurt either Smile

Many thanks ! I try to make Konica lenses to more popular , because they are top quality lenses and people not really use them.