Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kilfitt macro 90mm f2.8, how much should I paid? lol
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Kilfitt macro 90mm f2.8, how much should I paid? lol Reply with quote

Hi all of my friend,

Long time no see because I'm work hard.

I've met the seller who want to sell Kilfitt macro 90mm f2.8 M42 mount. The glass is mint condition and the barrel show a little sign of use.

It's to say it's very good conditions at all.

Anybody help me for decision how much should I pay?

Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a very good lens, worth quite a few bucks, guess $300?? (I have that one) http://www.macrolenses.de/ml_detail.php?ObjektiveNr=207

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank a lot, Klaus.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to help KhanX!
Sawadee!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does any version of this lens cover 6x6cm medium format?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Norita 66 mount Makro Killar lens. Bought it 2 years ago for USD450. Very satiesfied with its performance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just before I left on this journey a couple months ago, I bought a Kilfitt Makro Kilar E 40/3.5 on an Exakta Varex body for US$75, my only ever lens/camera purchase from a local antique shop. (The owner doesn't know photo gear, eh?) I still need to (non-destructively) adapt it for PK mount, so I don't yet know how it performs. But I think I got a bargain. Smile

KhanX, I will agree with Klaus that your candidate lens is probably worth in the US$300 range. Have you looked at eBay COMPLETED LISTINGS to see if any have sold lately, and for how much?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RioRico wrote:
Just before I left on this journey a couple months ago, I bought a Kilfitt Makro Kilar E 40/3.5 on an Exakta Varex body for US$75, my only ever lens/camera purchase from a local antique shop. (The owner doesn't know photo gear, eh?) I still need to (non-destructively) adapt it for PK mount, so I don't yet know how it performs. But I think I got a bargain. Smile

KhanX, I will agree with Klaus that your candidate lens is probably worth in the US$300 range. Have you looked at eBay COMPLETED LISTINGS to see if any have sold lately, and for how much?

I don't think the lens would still be for sale. This is an old thread resurected. Thread Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 am

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pishal wrote:
I have the Norita 66 mount Makro Killar lens. Bought it 2 years ago for USD450. Very satiesfied with its performance.
thanks for reply. could you compare it with some ussual 6x6cm lenses? for example bronica sq or those on yashica/rolleiflex TLRs? I like the macro capability

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
RioRico wrote:

I don't think the lens would still be for sale. This is an old thread resurected. Thread Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 am

Oh, right. Duh.

[/me needs new eyes -- and brain]