Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just Bought an Olympus Zuiko 90mm F/2 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Just Bought an Olympus Zuiko 90mm F/2 Macro Reply with quote

I've been lusting after this lens for years and finally bought one.
It won't arrive for a while but would be interested in seeing any samples or opinions.
I will post pix from it ASAP.

On a side note, I have an Olympus 85/2.0 that needs to be CLA'ed due to old lens lubricant drying out. Anyone know of a US based repair place that specializes in this?

Shot with the 85/2.0, can't recall if I used a tube with it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to photos. I'd also like to get one, or a Vivitar/Tokina 2.5/90. Or both. Not for macro but portrait. Most samples with these lenses are taken at macro distances.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Just Bought an Olympus Zuiko 90mm F/2 Macro Reply with quote

Kram wrote:
I've been lusting after this lens for years and finally bought one.
It won't arrive for a while but would be interested in seeing any samples or opinions.
I will post pix from it ASAP.

On a side note, I have an Olympus 85/2.0 that needs to be CLA'ed due to old lens lubricant drying out. Anyone know of a US based repair place that specializes in this?

Shot with the 85/2.0, can't recall if I used a tube with it.

Really nice, creative composition & excellent IQ! Best, jt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to snag one of these for a not too exorbitant price. Its in excellent condition and has spent the last month or so on my camera as the main lens .

My little 8 year old baby (all of 4inches tall!) kalmiopsis tomanensis, a rare cousin to the ubiquitous azalea: